- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. As an example, we collect Personal Information like your company name, company email address and your contact number (optional). We can also collect information you supply to us regarding your personal preferences and interests on our work.
- Information Collected Automatically:
- Whenever you interact with our website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and therefore the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or device that allow us to acknowledge your browser or device and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited. You will be set to change the preferences on your browser or device to stop or limit your computer’s or device’s acceptance of cookies, but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of our website’s best features.
- Once we collect usage information (such because the numbers and frequency of customers to the web site and to which pages within the website), we only use such data in aggregate form, keeping in mind your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to know how often and how many ways people use our website, in order that our partners, too, can endeavour to supply you with an optimal online experience. For instance , we may place a cookie on your device that records what products you viewed on our page, then provide that information, in non-personally-identifiable form, to a 3rd party website, to permit such website to point out advertisements to you for similar products that are available from us or from third parties.
- E-mail and Other Communications: We may contact you, by email or other means such as your contact number (if provided). For instance, we may wish to send in promotional offers, or communicate with you about your use of the website. Also, we may receive a confirmation once you open an email from us. If you are choosing not to receive email from us, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe on the email from us. You may also indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
- Will Seller share any of the private information it receives We neither rent nor sell your information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
- Affiliated Businesses and Third-Party Websites We don’t Control: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may provide services to you thru the web site (either alone or jointly with us). You may recognize when an affiliated business is related to such a transaction or service, and that we will share your information thereupon affiliated business only to the extent that we deem it associated with such transaction or service.
- Agents: We employ other companies and other people to perform tasks on our behalf and wish to share your information with them to supply products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use your information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to help us in performing such tasks.
- Business Transfers: We may prefer to buy or sell assets. In these sorts of transactions, customer information (which may include your business information) is usually one among the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we leave of business or enter bankruptcy, your information would be one among the assets transferred to or acquired by a 3rd party.
- Protection of Seller and Others: We may release your information once we believe that release is important to suit laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Seller, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Is my personal information secured Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You would like to stop unauthorized access to your account and information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you’ve got done accessing your account.We try to guard the privacy of your account and other information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the safety of user information at any time.
- Questions or Concerns If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us an in-depth message to email@example.com. We make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: [June 13th, 2020]